Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Mayo 12, 2012

Nuciti Mall! Hi Enrique! :)

May 11 2012, it was the opening of the newest mall in the city. Many people went there just to see this cutie Enrique Gil!!!! He was so pretty guy and what I mentioned earlier, a cutie! :)





Enrique!!! SO jealous with these people who got the chance to meet and greet him!



Oh!!! I know them! Hindi nila ako sinama! :(



My outfit! haha bad photography, first time to use my tripod.
White cropped top: Cropped group; Vest: Random Brand; Black Shorts: Giordano; Accessories:Random!



AHHHHH! It's no serious to make siksikan with so many people! I truly believe that PHILS is one of the most populous country ever! :| =)))) Happy weekend eveybody! :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento