Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

Choco cream chip forever and ever!

As promised by Camille, she treated us the whole day. I can't stand her. I can't stand how she spends money. Obviously, I'm a kuripot person. Maybe I inherited it from my Father! There are times I treat my friends too that was almost.. Uh 2 years ago. Hahaha. The luxurious treat na siguro is when I treated them at Mang Inasal when we're still 1st year students. Okay. I'll share to you how our barkada was made. :)
Noong 2nd day, bigla kong nakatabi si Camille. Nagkausap kami. Dun ko narealize that she's my friend in YM. Galing nga! Long story if I'll share how we became friends in Ym. Tapos nabuo lang talaga kami nung magpapasko na yun. May project sa Mapeh. We need to buy materials for the project. Nagkayayaan. Sa Starbucks ang meeting place. There. Nabuo na. :)
Pero at the end of the year, nagkaaway kami. Ako versus them. HAHA. Hindi na nila tanda na nagkagalit kami. Umalis nga si Camille na hindi kami okay eh. How sad. Haha. I got afraid also that time. Most of the time pag may nakakaaway akong true friend ko talaga I get afraid except kay Bea Theresa. Sanay na akong kaaway yun. Haha. THERE. :>


My top and bottom. YES I BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN MONEY. TOTAL COST IS 1K. :)


Did you spot that pink shirt? I was hesitating If I'll wear it or my buttoned top na lang. 



Edi nasa sm kami. Nagkayayaan sa Dumantay. Kin Ymetz :) Look at their house. PRETTY!



One of my dreams is to built a house with this kind of stuff. Para siyang bar style! Who'd thought that I once dreamed of becoming a bartender? SERIOUSLY!


Ymetz's cooking. :)


Darlene :>


Camille's Butt :))


My hottie friend, Darlene. :D


Kahit minsan lang tong mangyari, I feel blessed talaga. Kasi. Dati. 1st year lang kami ngayon fourth year na! Except for camille, hindi pa raw siya makakapag university dun. Graders pa lang siya. Pero baka daw magcollege siya dito, she likes to take up tourism too. :))
Hindi ko alam kung gusto ko pa rin kaming gumala bukas. Magagastusan. HAHA. Baka di na libre ni Camille eh. Kinabukasan, LIPA with Karla and Maycy!!! FOR SURE SOBRANG UTAS. Sa school pa lang eh. =)))

Indeed, I'm truly blessed with my true friends! Even though, I don't have a love life I have my friends who never fail to make me feel loved. Thank you Lord. Thankyou for having them. :)

I love you to those who read! xx
P.S. Konting pictures palang ito. I'll share it kapag inupload na ni Camille. Nasa ipod at Iphone nya kasi ang madaming vain photos. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento