Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Martes, Hulyo 24, 2012

Happy 43rd Foundation Batangas City!



I'm proud of being a Batanguena. As we all know, Batangas City is part of the top cities in the Philippines! Hooray Batanguenos! :D So here's a sneak peak of what happened yesterday's foundation held in our very own city, Batangas! (Piliin mo, yakapin mo. Piliin mo ang Pilipinas! It's more fun in the Philippines!) Camera ROLL!  :)







Red top; Shorts:Cherokee; Flats:Landmark; Braided Belt





The guy who's into this photo is my cousin, Jazril Bagui. He's part of the parade too! And it's his birthday today! Do greet him :)


The Vice Mayor, Joe Tolentino and If I'm not mistakened the man beside him is a councilor too, Marvie Marino. :)


We all laughed in this float! He was Apolinario Mabini, portraying that he's a paralytic hero. :)


The parade showed the history of Batangas especially in the time of Spaniards!


Just saw this GMA van in the road, I was just a big fan of Sarah Lahbati that's why I took this photo


The three women who's doing the making of our flag! Marcella Agoncillo :)



She is the Binibining Batangas Foundation. :)


I love her gown! So festive!


The cupcake I ate from a mini bake shop we saw YUM



SM's float! This is my favorite! SO GOOD FLOAT! Well-done Henry Sy. :))




TEAM SBC :))


School's float! Damn Amazing :)



This one is nice too!


Float with the Mayora. :)

Indeed, the foundation is a huge of success. Happy 43rd Foundation again Batangas City! be proud to be a a Batangauena. Spark the change :) xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento