Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Oktubre 20, 2012

CHICSER Babe

This day is epic. We went to Lipa for a late celebration of Karla's birthday. So we took our lunch in Tokyo Tokyo. Actually it's my first time there since were not into those kind of menus. I instantly got inloved with the tokansu, If I'm not mistaken? Haha! I would love to go back and eat there. :) We went straight to the event's center for the Chicser's Mall show! I'm not a fan of them but when my two eyes witness their awesomeness I was like Sisa back then. All the girls in the Vip event gone wild shouting and screaming for them! AHHHHHHHH. Owy Posadas really caught my eyes and maybe my heart? HAHA. Ranz is too cute and handsome, at the same time he dances well! You girls should see them! AHAAAA The happiest part of the show was the meet and greet! I immediately went to Owy's back and touch his neck! "OWY OWY!!!" Then he looked. I asked him "Pwede pong pakiss?" He nodded! So I kissed him in his cheeks. Actually it's my first time to kiss a guy. REALLY. I also kissed Ranz. Nakakatawa yung kay Karla at Ranz. HAHA! Another epic part is the commute time. It's almost 6, me and karla were really nervous that we can't go home. Hopefully we rode a bus the kwela part talaga is yung conduktor, he taught me how to stand inside a bus! and he knew that were still young and commuting alone without parents. Did you guys get my point? I asked karla, Do we really look young? Hahahaha. All in all it was another great experience with Karla and Maycy! Thankyou guys for the time. :)









We're supposed to ask for an autograph but :(
























Thankyou SM City Lipa for this photo! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento