Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

Scientist of clothes!

Hi everyone! Obviously, I got no new dresses anymore. So I have to deal with mixing stuffs together. Here's my outcome anyway! :)



Light pose :)


Do you see my red nails? 




This look -.-"






Is this candid? HOPEFULLY :)


My collections!


Excuse my legs!


I'm so happy when I put them all together! I calculated their prices, almost 1K! 


Happy Leaf! I ordered taro flavor. It's my first time to drink a milk tea anyway! That's a trivia! Sorry it was already empty, I'm so thirsty that time :))

How's your long weekend everybody? Mine is so far so good! :D It's nice to think that we'll resume our regular classes next Friday because of the celebrations of Buwan ng Wika. Mga Pilipino, dapat tayong magmalaki na tayo'y Pilipino. Mahal ko ang sarili kong bayan. Mahal na mahal. Ako'y tunay na pinagpala dahil ako'y isang Pilipino. Ikaw? Proud ka ba sa lahi mo? :)

I love you those who read! xx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento