Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

"Baves!"


Happy Friday everybody! Another busy week ahead of me. Anyway, I'll treasure my weekends na talaga :( This is life. Let's do this! I'll show you some snapshots of our amazing road trip so far? :>

We went to Lipa to pass our requirements in USTET. I was werried that morning. We discovered that my Birth certificate was not certified by the NSO. Huhuhu. Pero nakalusot. Hehehe. Kahit ano naman ata! Lels. Pssh. 
























Ustet Permit! Woohooo. That was so fun! Natatawa ako sa mga tinatawanan naming damit sabay turo  tapos name ng kaklase namin because we had the photoshoot nga. Haha. Lels pati yng gwapo sina Baves. Basta. EVERYTHING. ANOTHER MEMORABLE DAY. Thankyou so much Karla and Maycy! <3


 Anyway, we're planning to go in the upcoming CANDY FAIR. I hope. I wish. I will. We should be there! Hahaha. I want to see lots of celebs and to enjoy with my friends also in Quezon City. Hay. We can do this. :)

How's your friday? Do you have already your CandyMag? I love you to those who read! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento