Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

Weekend Thoughts!


Despite of my heavy schedules I still have time to put nail polish on my nails. HEHEHE. Those Beauty UK nails was given by my friend, Camille. I can't pick one color that's why I put them all. :)
We have so many things to do but I gave my time on taking of pictures to ease the stress. Forgive me for I am Vain!








Hoopty hoop!


                                                                     LOL THIS!


                   
                                                 @FiercePatrice


Napaka Jolly cow ko talaga. HAHA!


My nails!




September Ish grab your copy now!


I really love this brand. I love my nose here too. It's somehow pointed.


I look so innocent here!


Free Pass for the Candy Fair! I'm so exoigted!




My eyes here are saying "Hi! Please love me!"




If only my hair is natural I'll really put bangs with it! Many have said that it fits me!



Okay. Whenever you feel sad, just give your heart a break. Haha! Just stop for a minute and smile! It's not bad to be Vain. It's good to! As long as you don't post too much in Facebook (I also dislike people who are posting too much and seeing them in my newsfeed.) There. September 1st! We should smile a lot! Christmas is coming. WOOHOO! It's getting colder I can smell and feel it!
How's your weekends so far? Would you like share it with me? Drop your comments here. I love you to those who read! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento