Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

A boring Sunday

I'm really bored this day. I didn't effort that much on dressing up myself. I really don't know. I'm not sad, I'm just bored. -_____- Hope you won't be bored with my blogpost! :)





Ngisi. 


We found Love Candy!








How's your Sunday? Is it boring like mine? I hope not! Haha! It's Monday again tomorrow, *sigh*. All I want is vacation. That's it. I love you to those who read! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento