Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Huwebes, Pebrero 23, 2012

Run for Glenn Mayo. ;)

Patrice loves You! :)

It was a very good day to start our morning to run @PPA. It's my first time to join one that's Why I'm very excited! Hahaha. It's my first time also to go out in an early morning all alone! What an experience!


Hello there Kim! :)


 Me and my lost long cousin! Bea Queen! Actually the whole week, we've been together. Hahaha! The milo there is so delicous that Bea can't resist! HAHA. :)


Before the run. Hahaha We're waiting for the 3Kilometers only. :))



Who took this photo? I'm not ready!! I was wondering what was doing here? =)) Fail. Such a great Sunday. I love new things! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento