Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Marso 3, 2012

March on the go! :>




Hi! I’m very excited for this month since it’s my birthday month. Patrice turns 15!!! “Coz when you’re fifteen somebody tells that they love you but they’re gonna leaving..” Haha but I’m also excited to end the school year. Who wouldn’t want that? Who loves to do paper works and answer buckets of quizzes?! Who loves to? Tell me and I will kill him or her. :D I’m not expecting a cool or something a boring vacation because maybe ¼ of the month of April will be a busy one. Just wanna congratulates all the 4th year students and also those people who will be graduating this march. I’m so proud of you guys! You survived!!! :) Well, what I only want this month is just a kikay glam phone of Alcatel! Really and so much want that I’ll die for. TRUE. I’m looking forward also for our movie (Noli Me Tangere) because of my challenging role there as SISA. OMG. Hahaha! I’ll share some of the kwentos of the taping. And if there would be a chance, I’ll post here also the movie for you to watch and criticize! :> Another is, for the arriving of my tita and tito. Nothing, I feel happy everytime they went back here in Philippines not because of pasalubongs I’ll be receiving but also seeing them in such a moment. Since its March, two months more and I’ll be a senior student already! I can’t believe this. It’s been years since I dreamt for this. Uhhh. Still thinking for the course I’ll take in college. When it comes to schooling, If I would be given  chance of choosing a university I’d rather go to DLSU. It’s my dream school since I am young. But as I watched the televisions I got inspired by the bar passers of Ateneo De Manila University. Imagine?! 3 of them got the position for the TOP 10! WOAH. But I’m not going to a law course. Hell No. I love to be a doctor but my father doesn’t want that. 10 years is so much to wait, I agree in the same thing. I love to become an accountant. I like to take tourism. I like and want to become an engineer. Hi Math! We’re so much friends, do you? :)) But .. I also see the other side of this decision. What if I take Fine Arts? I love designing. I love dresses. I love everything that goes into fashion. Super! :)


                                                                                     Sincerely, The Dreamer and a pretty learner xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento