Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Setyembre 9, 2012

Esprit Madness

Hi! Happy Sunday everybody! Nga pala, I have 3 stuffs from Esprit which was given by my father! I have worn the first already. This is the second. Expect the last Esprit item. Hahaha! I love you Father for being good in buying things! Puch puch!




I'm sorry for the repeating of shoes. I promise to buy one when I survived the Candy fair.


My favorite emote now!


Puch!



He's not a ghost. Kapatid ko lang yan na nagbibihis. I told him not to extra eh. Okay. Monday again tomorrow Huhuhu! Goodluck to everybody! Make sulit of the weekend. 548 my readers! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento