Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2011

A FASHION THING. :)


I love everything that goes around with fashion.  Being a FASHIONISTA is an achievement! (True!)
 Collecting Magazines.  (pic)
Surfing for great Fashion Bloggers
·         Ella Fortun ( The very first!) aypatata.blogspot.com
·         Mandi Garcia ( The nicest fashion blogger I knew! I love you ate Mandi! ^^) Chicmaterial.blogspot.com
·         Vern Enciso ( She’s also nice! <3) foreverisascaryplace.blogspot.com
·         Camille Co ( I owe her so much for being the owner of Co-exist!)
·         LaureenUy( Love her wardrobe that much!) Breakmystyle.com

I am a fashion Blogger aspirant and it’s really hard to make one (I’m not pressured at all. LOL! I just want my own style, a real one and the original one.) Well, 2012 is my year for famous. Let’s cross our fingers to aim high for these wishes. Hahaha! Add me on Facebook: Patrice Anne Bagui Tweet me: @fiercepatrice Contact me @09068075935 Thanks! Have a great life! :)


Take a glance on my wardrobe. :)
Top: FullerLife Accessories: Lasallian Baller, Random Brand of Cuffs & Random brand of necklace Floral Skirt: Fuller life.
My ultra-feminine look is inspired of a color violet. My skirt is a printed one so it’s cool to fit with plain tops. Try to imagine if you style a printed skirt with a printed top, you’re look may not satisfied what you want to look like.


Top: From Canada Vest: USA Belt: The unknown one Baller: Lasallian Pedal: Random Brand
I’m so crazy about denim! (Not obvious! Hahaha.)Uhh. I can’t describe it well but.. Only I can say is I hate my thighs. BIGGGGG! :|



Top: Trendz Floral Skirt: Fuller life Shoes: Shooz from Sm Department Store Cuffs: Random Brand
I love-like classic cuts on my wardrobe. Stripes can still fit printed bottoms.
Shirt: From USA Shorts: Random brand
Gray and brown look great together! This outfit is nice on hanging out with somebody. :)
Tank-Top: Shapes Top: Bench Pants:  Random Brand
I wore this last All Saints day this year and it’s so comfy knowing that it is so hot on cemeteries. 
Sunnies: Parfois Top: CrissaPants: Plains & Prints Baller: LaSallian. :)

Top: Guess
OMG. I LOOK LIKE MY BESTFRIEND HERE! Judith Maralit and I have a same look of angle when it comes to our eyes. :) But, she’s prettier than me, Fine. Hahaha.

Photo by: Jen Bagui
Little bit boyish with my bottoms. :)

I wore this for an experiment. We had an emergency hang-out with my friends and I don’t get to prepare for my oufit well, and it goes like this. A summer outfit since it was summer then. :D

RANDOM BRANDS. :)))) At the Genevieve Store!


Hairband: Somewhere in Sta. Rosa town. LOL! Top: Crimson Shorts: Trendz Flip Flops: Havaianas
At Mendrez store! I went with my Mom because she’s going to bu y shoes there. :)


Top: BNY Shorts: Sugar and Spice Flats: Shooz
Look at my fb and I once dp this with a capture of “Dumaankalang, napatinginnaako” Funny banat! I love malling and making myself a stylyoufit. :D


@  the fitting room. I was inlove with the dress the first time I saw it from Polo Club I think? Or Jag? Whatever. I was with my Friend, Alyssa and if I was with my mother.. Surely.. She’ll bought this because it’s so pretty!


Top: Blue and Pink Soda Vest: From Trixie. :D Shorts: I DON’T KNOW. Belt: Sm Department store Promise Bracelet: From Jayvy. :)
Just when I thought I have a whitish legs! So proud of myself. :) The BG is so nature wonder. LOL.


Top: Trendz Bag: NineWest Belt: Smdept store Jeans: DenimLab Cuffs: Unknown
Why I love this outfit? Because it’s Darren criss’ style and my crush notice about my outfit. Yes! He’s laughing and teasing me. What ever. Haha. He noticed everything even my belt. Aw, That’s so sweet! :”>


Large Bolero: Redhead Dress: candies
Black and white is cool but I changed it because I’m not yet satisfied for my Christmas outfit.


Dress: candies
I chose a floral dress because I’d love of having aultra feminine look. :) Have a happy merry outfit guys! :)




















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento