Gosh. Dec. 31,2011 the last for this year and I can't still believe it was about to end. I'm not ready but, whether I'm ready or not 2012 will still pass no matter how much I don't want. Hahaha. I think when New year is about to come everybody's making a list for their new year's resolution so mine is ready to roll down! Leggo! :D
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
1.First and foremost, studies is my priority and when it comes to priority, I want myself to be the best. I can't accept an 89 this third grading! Line of 9 is enough. -- StudyHarder! :D
2. At the end of the year I have 1500 pesos I think inside my wallet and see how it was spent on some stuffs. T_T I want to save money on my bank account because I only deposited 500 pesos since I saved 500 which went to my doll house blouse and my "Napamaskuhan" went to satchel bag and for the transportation when we go to Makati! --SaveMoneyDearMe!
3. I love food. Who doesn't?! Haha. My goal is to be sexier than ever. I want a 24 waistline!! 4times a week lng ako kakain ng rice. Okay? As much as possible, I will avoid pork. I'll eat lots of veggies and seafood. --HealthyLifeStyle
4. I'm having a hard time living with my brother and mother. This time, I'll promise to be a good daughter and a sister. I'll control my feelings. I'll be patient and understanding.
5. Avoid staying late.
6. Strive more.
7. I'll be organized to myself and to my things including my closet, school works, my socks that sucks and underwears hahaha. as in good vibes must start with it! :)
8. Never do the first move when it comes to Gabe. Lol. Love I mean!
9. Explode confidence! :)
10. Much dedicated to fashion!
11. Use my time wisely.
12. Be a better person.
13. Never get emo again.
14. Smile no matter what.
15. Don't say badwords at all. Just say boom, shoot or chosera rather.
16. Don't shout at home.
17. I got no idea? XD I'm already good. Hahaha! :)
This year is the best so far because I was molded through the years. I'm tougher than Kim Chiu is. I'm better over others. But, I won't stop with that. I won't crave for more but I'll do more! This is my New Year's resolution for 2012. Please be good to me. -- PatriceBagui. <3
What defines her?
I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.