Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Enero 7, 2012

A busy start for this year.

Hi! It's been a while since I had my last blog. Well, see? It's not organized. Don't you worry whenever I grab the chance of not busy doing anything I promise you I'll be a better blogger than ever. WOW. :D Hahaha! Well, I wanna share to you good news for the start of this month. Guess what? I'm already an official aspirant of our school! I really can't believe this. :D Woah! I've been lousy but hey.. I'm doing my best not to be one. I think my answer to officer Turingan made me there. He asked me, "Bakit ka deserving?" My answer to be exact. "Passion po. May passion po ako sa pagtratraining na hindi ako nahihirapan. Naniniwala po ako na kapag nag eenjoy ka sa ginagawa mo hindi ka mahihirapan. Desire. Desire para maicontinue ang legacy ng school being disciplined sir!" He's nodding. WOW. Told you. I'm good in answering questions. ;D "Anong average mo?" "Uhm. 91 point ano po." "Ah kaya pala!" Then he said it to the officials. I was hurt when Mam Leines said, "Bagui? Yung lousy?" OUCH. It cracked my heart. But, No. This would be a challenge for me. And wow! I made it. I want to thank everybody who's been there for me since the very start. Especially myself for having confidence all the way. :) So, this is Aspirant Bagui Patrice Anne U. saying never surrender everything. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento