Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Enero 13, 2012

                                                         What's inside my bag? :)
Well actually, I was inspired by Miss Vern Enciso's page about this and I want to share mine. :)

This is my everyday bag. Gray Satchel from Babila. Gray is my identity when it comes to fashion. I've got lots of gray shoes. For now, Bag will do!

When it comes to schooling here it is!

   
                    


Since I'm still a high school student I've got lots of things to carry especially my books and notebook. But, these were my everyday things. :D First is my scheduler, pens, michaela wallet, circus hand sanitizer, B&B powder, Casio Calculator, pouch and ponytail ofcourse I can't live with it!




While when I'm hanging out I just bring this stuffs all the way. See how Good girl I am? I don't bring phone in school since I'm already an aspirant. :)


      Maybe you're curious what's inside of my pouch. Just a cologne and a cutie patootie lotion. :D



Hey. Just to share. These are my favorite tweezers! It's really cute from AVON. It only cost 169 Pesos for two already. Grab one. :D


-- Hope you like mine. I wanna know what's inside your bags too! Drop your comments and write your sites so I could see everything in you. Take Care! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento