Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Disyembre 9, 2011

Piece of a sister’s advice. :)


                                                                    Beauty

I will reveal everything that I used/using on my face! First thing I do: Wash my face with placenta(White)/ glutathione (Mickey Ferriols). Next thing is put a toner on my face (belo, the pink one) and apply the Olay skin whitening cream. :) But what made me scared was when a pimple grew near my eyes! (Not totally, on the side I mean and it bring me to think of negative ideas upon seeing one! ) From the MEG article about Jasmine Curtis one, I saw that it’s not necessary to put make ups on thy face!! (Flashback: It was the English fest and every time I look on my mirror I did putting face powder! :( ) Bottom-line:  Don’t use make-ups ASAP! :D
                                                               
                                                                        Health:

Every teen-ager should have 9 hrs. of sleep! That moment I realized the importance of sleeping when I joined the training for Mocc! Every day is hell! You need to have 45 degrees in your feet. Stand straight for hours. Show your talents. Greet officers (Must be snappy) yet fun! :) I do sleep earlier than ever! So hard to make bawi of rest! Simple sharing, rest is MUST! :)
Food and Diet:
Yes! All people love food! I felt sad when I had a phone call from my Dad, he said, “Nakitakomga picture mosa Facebook! Angbinti at brasomo! Taba! Dabianaka eh! Magdietaka!” You know what hurts? It’s because you’re trying your best in neglecting on eating but then… it end up with that comment! :( I eat less rice now. Sometimes, on the evening I don’t eat rice, just bread or whatever. Every lunch in school, I only tke half rice! When I ws in first and second years, I took whole rice! :) Hahaha! My opinion is just a balance diet will do. EXERCISE! I do exercising after waking up in the morning! Smile..and never let wrinkles grow upon your face!
-          Avoid foods with high fats!!! Avoid eating pork as much as much as you can. Sea foods and veggies are so good to our immune system! :)
-          Do some researches about healthy habits! (Yes! I often do the same thing! :) )
-          Enjoy life. <3     






www.snapsitbites.blogspot.com :) I'm spotted! :) ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento