Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Pebrero 3, 2012

     Style Crush
NewbieFashionista Patrice rolls her fashion style with a glimpse of simplicity in her eyes!




Patrice Bagui, 14
Occupation: Still a student.
Fashion blog: SnapsItBites.Blogspot.com
My typical outfit: is girly and little bit of classic. Booties and flats. Cardigans will be the best too.
My style icons are:
International: Vanessa Hudgens, Lauren Conrad.
Local: Vern Enciso, Verniece Enciso, Laureen Uy, Mandi Garcia and Ella Fortun.
My favorite places to shop are: Malls in Manila, SM Dept. Stores,
I’m obsessed with: BOOTIES. Dresses! Satchels!
My favorite budget pieces are: Outfits that cost fewer than 500 pesos only! :))






       These booties are my forever favorite on my shoe collection! It relieves me from stress and brought me to classic way of thinking!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento