Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

A day to remember! :)

Hello. Just survived the epic day I experienced! Whuts again? It’s EPIC! Seriously, all that has happened today is what you call “First time”. First, it’s my first time to go school so early in the morning. 5:35 to be exact! I was amazed by myself ofcourse! Second first time is that I’m duty in the mass and to be a collector at the same time! WOAH. I never dreamed of this!! And the most special highlight today?! It’s the..
DOVE. Whenever I heard that bird, it symbolizes purity and peace. But, it’s not a joke to hold one!!! ARG. Know what?! The one that has given to me is so naughty!! And it’s hurting when I first held it. Tss . First time to hold a bird! HELLO. Not a fan of animals here.^^ AHHH. No choice, I was chosen by the officials. When I’m already holding the bird, it was creepy and so “ galaw”. Then I saw Sir Acorda, I go to him and asked for advice about the said issue. He told me that whenever I’m holding it, it must be relaxed and I should sometime blow air to it. I did what he said. Due to my fear of flying that, I was holding it so tight and know what, it’s so “Magalaw” talaga! “I can’t take this anymore! I’ll never ever hold one anymore!!!” :( Then yun, I was holding it. I was talking and pleasing the dove. T.T THEN!!!!!!!!!! It’s wings are going to fly na talaga! Then si Tine eh parang natakot din. Hello?! What shall I do if ever it flies?! Failure could be!! :( Then she said, “Nasasaktan ata. Naiipit ata yung wings nya.” Then I loosened force on holding it. It was tamed somehow. Then I did putting nearer to the other bird so that “Hindi nya mafeel that he/she’s alone! ;)” I was saying, “tingnan mo siya baby.. hindi magalaw yung kay Tine. Tingnan mo mabait. Wag ka malikot kasi, I’m willing to let you go later :(” Alam mo yun?! ANG HIRAP. NAKAKAHIYA NAMAN KASI SA IBA LALO NA KAY SIR MADZ! Tas yun, finally it’s our turn and the most awaited part… I let the dove flies na, di naman siya halatang atat ano kasi lipad talaga! Yung kina Charlene eh hindi eh. Hahaha. Taposssss isa pang highlight ng day eh yung kinausap ako ni Charlotte. Swerte daw kasi yun, I asked back. Sabi, “Mararating mo ang pangarap mo. Matutupad mo. Magtatagumpay ka kasi ang dove ay peace. Tapos mataas yung lipad ng sayo. Yung kina papa at mama eh nagkakatotoo kasi ung kay papa eh mataas ang lipad siya yung nakapag abroad.” Then I told her the whole thing happened at the day. “Ah. Paghihirapan mo talaga ang pangarap mo. Masaya ka sa ginagawa mo. Kahit may mga taong ayaw ng gusto mo, ipipilit mo pa rin yung gusto mo. Kita mo yung mga taong tumulong sayo? Yun yung mga kaibigan mong nandiyan para tulungan kang maabot ang pangarap mo. Basta Patrice, sign talaga yan! Panghawakan mo yan ha! Maniwala ka sakin. :)”



See? It’s totally inspiring. Swerte pala yung dove. Tapos unexpected pa, kasi bakit ako pa diga? Ibig sabihin para sa akin talaga siya. Kahit ilang beses niya ako pinahirapan, atleast hindi ko hinayaan. FACT, I know how to let go. :) Sana, mag serve as inspiration ko talaga ito. Ang naiisip ko kasi ay ang “FASHION DESIGNING! Sign na ba to? WOAH. Sana. I will study hardest!!! ;) I have many things to prioritized,  but I’ll do whatever Lord’s want to me. Thankyou po for the day. Thankyou for the inspiring people who’s been with me all through out. Thankyou and I love you. :)
                                                                                                                                                                #SBCCENTENNIAL

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento