Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Last day of School. Goodbye Junior Life!

Junior year has been the most challenging so far. I've tried to eat my lunch while copying assignments and studying SS book at the same time. Could you do that? I bet you it's hard! I learned so many things in life this year.. Here's a roll of best memories which I'll cherish forever and ever..





It's been a while since I checked the list of our sectioning. Who would knows that we'll end up like this?


We started as scattered.


They are the SKAM.


:)



We formed different groups.


Pia, Charlotte and I talking to each other :)

Me and my adorable bestfriend Karla. Prudence and Counsel collides! :)



One of my favorite photo for this school year! I wasn't happy that time. Really is! :)




At Cruz' Mansion! :)


Home room time! Holla! 


Last formal classes! :(

We discussed many incredible and hard things that we need for quizzes/ presentations/ projects/ pt. For the 10 months were been together it's really cool that we all met in a great place we never expected. It's so funny that we didn't expect our closeness would be like this. I remembered the first day of our school. YEAH. I'm so bored. No one to talk with except with people around me unlike from the previous year that I've got so many people to chat with. But now, I can't find my words to express the happiness SERENITY has brought to me. I can't summarized all the thoughts I have in my mind especially in my heart. As long as we had the moment and best memories in our hearts, we will remain "SERENITY" forever. I love you guys!


                                                                                                            XO, Patrice :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento