Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Abril 1, 2012

Feel Free this Vacation!

Hi! It's been awhile since I had my last blogged here. So how do you guys doing? It's been a busy April for me. My Great Grandmother has died and we have to go in my mother's place every time. What bothers me this vacation is thinking of my course! Damn. So hard! But I have a sign in choosing. If my math grades increases then I would go to Civil Engineering. Haha. My other option was tourism sana but it's so complicated course I you'll think of it right? I don't know. I really don't know! Haha. I changed my mind, I prefer UP na than LaSalle. Hahaha. Whatever, if I'm going to pass the entrance test then it would be better and easier for me to choose. Let God guide me! Hoping your enjoying your vacations wherever! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento