Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Lunes, Abril 9, 2012

Missing group1

I just missed waking up in the early morning just to go to Pia’s house. It’s my first time of shooting way back then.
Creating a movie is no easy task especially for us, students. I’m glad that I was brought to this group because I had these amazing group mates! Here’s a roll of pictures I found somewhere! Behind the scenes and everything! :D


We are having our rest in our seats! “Oh hell this shooting. How could this project been torturing us?” Tip: Whenever it’s not your time on camera, you have to sit! Sit! Take a break.



Boy having their bonding! =)) It’s Rojen and Gabby! It’s not their chapter! AHA! I think Rojen’s playing temple run or something. I don’t know! Ahaha.  See the table they’re near to? On top of it there’s cheetos and lays. It’s our daily snack their. Our beverage? It’s  NESTEA!


Oh hi there Camille! You tired of acting? HEHE. That’s okay. :>


SCATTERED! We are! Woo! It’s hard and tiring for the nth time!




The shooting place is indeed luxury! I really love the house and its structure! The house is highly pretty from its interior design! I got inspired to it since I love designing. The house is also centralized. What do you think in the future? Is it nice that you’ll be going home in a house like this?




 At the garden! It’s time for fun yow! Hahaha So sisa here! I shoot my scene with jogging pants! Me so lazy! I just instructed the camera man to don’t include it ofcourse. Haha Perfect match for shoes and dress! HAHA #FUN

All in all this is a once in a lifetime experience! We are so lucky to have this opportunity to improve our skills. I love how I learned so many things in this movie. FIRST, I learned to act nicely? HAHA Second, I FEEL.. (STILL) sorry to my group mates because of my attitude that time. I attend in late time sometimes, not. But everything’s got okay. I learned where the RK is. Haha. Ano pa? Uhmm. So many things as in! Special thanks for the foods and shooting place Pia and Therese! J AHHH! I remembered the rabbit! EW I still recall it’s stools. The story was… We’re hiding to Doen.. We went at the back of Pastor’s house. There are dogs and rabbits there. We stayed their for minutes and we smelled theeeee you know?! Yucks. Doennnn!!!! HAHA. So many bloopers in the shoot. I love how we’ve started and ended. You guys are great! I love you dudes! From Sisa! J




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento