Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Martes, Abril 17, 2012


This day is so great! Laguna- Sm Batangas- outside with cousins. Had so much fun!!
First…
I woke up early because we’re heading to Calamba since we’ll attend our summer activities in Anihan. Even though I’m puyat (Kakaalala kay Carlos Friend) I have to get up!
I was so surprised when I saw that we’re so many girls na there compared to the last time I went there! Our first thing to do is to register ourselves. Ninang handed me a one thousand peso bill for the payment.
Girl: Jen… then what’s yours?
Me: Patrice.
Girl: I like your name!
Hahaha. Flattered! What really made my day was when Teacher Agnes approaches us.
Teacher: uiii! Kayo yung mga taga Batangas?
Me: Opo.
Teacher: Hulaan ko kung sino ka… Patrice! Tama?
Me: Opo.
Teacher: Dalaga na ih..
Ui rare yun! Tagal ko ng di napapadpad dun pero naalala ako. Tapos matanda na, madaming isipin. Kuuu. Flattered! :> Excited ako sa photography lesson next week! ^^

PhotoDiary: J


We did egg hunting! We roamed for 1 time and for the second time I saw two eggs from the pot! Hihihi. Jen got the orange while mine is greenie.^^





Oh there! Me so lucky to have the number and the toy! If you got the number you’ll get the special prizy! While if you have the toy, it’s yours! If you got nothing but the egg, it’s still yours too! Hahaha. Me so lucky. So shocking! It’s sixteen. WOW. #ThisIsLove






Yo Jen. You got the 10! :>





@ Anihan. Oh hello there Jen! Look at our mugs! Finish products! :>



It’s me! Oh? I look pretty ata dito? HAHAHA.










@ Sm while waiting for some appointments. Wedding gowns! Woohoo! Love love love so much! <3





@ Parking Lot. It’s so kakahiya sa SM to take picture! Hassle. K






Meeeeeee! Panget. -.- Haaaay. Repair my face, libre nyo naman ako keh Belo please lang! Damn. :D



Final picture for today’s adventure! Nyuhoooo! I love this day. =)))))) <3 Love. Love. Love.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento