Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Abril 21, 2012

Today is photography! :D


I don’t have any ideas about our activity which is Photography. :))
I didn’t jot down note that’s why I can’t give to you the trivia. But first is to know how to hold your camera. You must put it beside you’re ribs so that it won’t shake that will make your photo blurry! Then Teacher Crissey told us about the camera effects in its settings. She also explains why light is very important to photography. Another thing I learned is that 4 to 5 pm is the best time you can took pictures because it will give your nose a shape. Wow! Perfect for me who wasn’t blessed for it. :( Haha. I also learned that we should not take photos with a light above because it will bring you to a bad image. Teacher also said that Angel Locsin has her own angle to appear pretty in the picture while Anne Curtis is very pretty in any angle. Haha wtf chika :) She also taught us about the rules. Haha. Not to mention all. So here’s a role of pictures I took! :>





These are pre photos. HAHA. :>>




















After the lecture! =))) I don’t took pictures of anything I just took mine! HAHA

All in all this activity is the productive one. I learned so many things especially that I have a passion and love for fashion. I love taking pictures of myself. HAHA There are so many tricks in it but whatever it is, every girls are pretty in their own way and has their natural beauty. We should thank God for everything. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento