Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Miyerkules, Hulyo 18, 2012

Making melodies in my heart

Are you bothered with my title? Hahaha! I was just LOL with this stuff! Anyway. This week is intense. Haha Always you know. Its hard to have a life of being a senior. you have to study and study and study all the time. Physics will really break your heart I swear :( hahaha Hindi naman sa ayaw talaga. I don't like problems haha :) ANYWAY. I have so many kwentoes. I'll share to you some of the photo I've gotten from the pictorial last July 17,2012 with Benevolence!



Me and Karla :)


We again :)


Karla, Maycy and I!


Again :)


My best friends :)



Me and Maycy!



Karla and I


Bare footed with my primadonna bag!

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOS





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento