Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Hulyo 6, 2012

Places where I am SUPPOSED TO BE before 30

I'm  90% sure of what course I'll take for college already. Bs Tourism. ;) I'm really hoping to pass UPCAT so that I can go to Manila for college someday. If not ( Please YES TO UP!!! ) then maybe I can go to DLSU LIPA :( I want in Manila!!!! Specifically in Makati :)

What makes exciting is " Oh gosh! Tourism! Gonna Travel the world. UHLALA! MASAYA TO!" Right? So,  No na talaga sa Engineering because it's hard to cling in it you know. Hahaha! Okay. So here's a roll of what places I'm looking forward to!!!!!





1st. New York City
It's the place that I have fallen in love all over again. This dream starts when I was 14 or 15 already. I fell inlove with the place because of the "New York Fashion Shows". Still related to fashion! Hahaha! I'm extremely excited to go on shoppings there (Gucci, Guess, Prada, Hermes, Topshop etc.) Goshhhh! Kung alam nyo lang kung gaano ako naiiyak while typing because I really want to go there SERIOUSLY. :( NEW YORK!!! One of the reason why I'm studying so hard! I'm looking forward also to go there with my B (Bea Abanto) to go on a bff date there See how it sounds so exciting? :)




2nd. Paris, France
OHHHHH! The Romantic City :"> I love it to be there especially if I'm with the one I truly love! Awww! With the songs... "Heart beats fast. Colors and Promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? Watching you stand alone. All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow..." And the song "It's her hair and her eyes again that would simply take me away. And the feeling that I'm fallen further inlove makes me shiver in a goodway" And lastly our theme song.. "Now I wanna do it up so big. Party it up so big!" Oh wait who Am I referring to? AHAHA Na! Just think of it ;) Paris my 3rd home :>




3rd. Dubai, UAE
This is the place where our income came from! It's been 4 years ( almost ) since my father has been working here. 50% chance of working here because first of my father, my other relatives are also working there and my Dad's second cousin is working at UAE Airlines also. :) I asked my father, "Papa mayayaman ga lang ang nakakapasok sa Burj Al Arab?" He replied, "Aba'y Oo!" There. I was inspired of going to that hotel and visit it someday. It's amazing how the place is surrounded by numerous coastal waters! Most probably this is the place I have a big chance to go :>




4th London.
See how the place is so magical like "OMG" I'm a big fan of UK's monarchy. I'm so amazed by Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding. I love how Kate's style are so classy but simple. London is a place to be  if you want to be treated like a queen. :)



5th Italy

Mmmm! Pasta? Pizza? Pepperoni? Those terms from this place of something's different! I want to go on that boat and the Namamangekero would sing songs for me. I find this place as romantic also, maybe I could bring my baby boy here in the future! :D  I can now imagine the voice of the Namamangkero. Hahaha!









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento