Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Agosto 12, 2012

CANDIES TOTE BAG

Here's what I wore today. Maybe this SUNDAY, I'll buy new clothes because Candies has this new promo. I really want to get the tote bag. It's not available. I should buy candies stuffs worth 2,500. WOAH. I only have 600 Pesos inside my wallet. I don't care. I will still buy it no matter what! Unless I found a boutique here in Philippines so that I could buy the bag! :P

Yes. I'm really regretting for not wearing these for school's pictorial. It's more attractive pala. The dress made me skinny like hell!









Forever young!!! :)








Define FIERCE? Its @Fiercepatrice follow me on twitter!



I'll end it with a kulit photo. Hehe this is fail but I don't care! :))

Dress: Candies; Vest: All that Jazz; Heels: Primadonna


Tomorrow is Monday already! Anyway we don't have class in the morning. Somehow, it helped. I love you to all who read!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento