Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Agosto 11, 2012

Sustain the plain


Here's what I wore last Sunday! I got nothing to wear again. I haven't buy new clothes since I decided to put my savings on my account. I should be thrifty this time and save my money for important matters. :>




I look petite? WHY


SHY TYPE POSE :)




Oh no! There's a monster. Kidding. That's my monster brother anyway. :)) I told him already not to pass but he still insisted! I didn't mind to crop the photo anyway, I'm not like that. :p
So hype me on lookbook! :p I can't promote my tumblr since an error has occured! Too lazy to repeat my blogpost. Hay! Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't publish it in public. I'll keep it to myself na lang :) I love you to those who read! :*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento