Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Lunes, Agosto 6, 2012

Hey Hey I'm coming your way. It's okay!

You know that song in commercial? Hahaha. I'm not sure if it's correct. Haha! (Nakailang haha na ba ako? Saya ko naman. Lels!) Anyway, just to share you we have no classes! PERIODICCCCC! I can't believe we'll meet you tomorrow!

Another text blog in here. HEHEHE.

UHM.
I can't sleep now cause my hair is wet :(
I can't study because I'm not yet in the mood

Hay.
Right minus wrong. OH NO. Me so tapang! WHY? I shaded it all. *Evil smiles* I didn't do well in Upcat. Not nice. :(

I'm too speechless here. Just visit my tumblr intstead. www.reallybitesyou.tumblr.com random thoughts in my head! Keep dry and sage everyone! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento