Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Huwebes, Agosto 2, 2012

The Princess' Mood Board








Yeah. Hi August! I wanted to start August with a warmth hello. Hello! Lol. So I'll show to you some of my schedules for this month. :)



Csat. Woohoo. I didn't take it serioulsy. My bad! 
Happy Birthday to my baby sister, Jen! I love you so much!
Yes. Upcat. Actually, when I got to read an article that Up doesn't travel ( coz my course is tourism ) and they were just studying and studying, my mind has slightly changed. Still, I must pass it! 8,9,10. Please heaven and saints, please oh please guide me!!!


Okay. My eyes. ;) For me and many have said, it's the nicest thing I have. Like the photographer said, "Pinagpala ka sa mata"
Lorenze also said, "ang ganda ng mata mo! parang shining shimmering ganun"
And last year, I remembered when Bea and Maycy told me about le eyes. :))



This Sunday we're attending a christening party which will be held @Max's. After my Upcat, I'll go there. Food! 

This we're my expressions while studying Physics and Math. Hahahaha I went with cool musics to ease the stress!!


Yes! Emote more!!!!


Bite lips. Rock on!


Let's smile. Let's love what we're doing. If it's hard, laugh it off! :)
I know August will be exciting. For the days to come, I know it will bring me to pain and happiness. In the end, I wanna see myself gain good things. Inhale positive vibes till it reach our hearts, mind and soul. Exhale bad thoughts cause it's really a big destruction! I hope I made you smile (somehow). I love you to all who read my blogs also in tumblr. :)

www.reallybitesyou.tumblr.com this is now open for everybody since many have read it already. -.-" Be safe :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento