Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Hulyo 29, 2012

If only I have a DSLR

Monday Blogging baby! We don't have classes because of the typhoon Gener! Hurray for that! This is one of the things I'll surely miss when I got to college. *Drama tears* Anyway. I'll blog what I wore last Sunday. :)










Dress Used as skirt: Plains and Prints; Sweater used as top: Disney; Shoes: Shubbiz


Sorry for the mess. Yeah. Ang pangit nya pero I still uploaded, I got nothing to do. I want to buy a DSLR. Would you believe I can save my money for that? I don't to. Hahaha! Sorry for the repeating of outfits. You just have to deal with my mixed and match series of styling. It's also hard to take a picture because of the maid in the house. Nakakasura, hirap magtago! Nahihiya din naman ako no! HAHAHA. Anyway, what a dilemma. There it is. Thankyou for reading this sh*t you are helping! Be safe my loves :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento