Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2012

7 days of Creation

I know this is just too much but I can't resist the presence of the webcam. Haha!







HAHAHA




YES. :D

Just finished skyping with my Father. I love it when he entertains my plans for college. I like it when he ask what will you take if you @Dlsu. I know I can't go there but there's a nerve inside my brain telling me "You can. That's your dream school ever since. GOOO. Just believe and study hard. Tell the world you're smart!" My 1st choice course is AB International Major in European Studies. The conflict is my plan talaga is to become a flight attendant. It's somehow related to my want profession. It is written naman sa brochure ng la salle na career professions: tourism pero it's pa rin kasi mas applicable ang Tourism Management mismo. Aish. Bahala na! Anyway what happened today is another realizations. Ang sarap magturo sa mga bata. Super participative ang mga students. They're not bad. I mean ang babait nila talaga. Kahit mga badjao's they know what right conducts are. I'm so proud of them. Ngayon alam na nila ang 7 days of creation. Congrats sa mga students ko na may star na I hope you'll keep those :)

I love you with all my heart. :) I love everyone. I love everything God has created! xx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento