Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2012

Dogs don't dig

Hi to my readers! How was your Saturday? Mine was great. We went early to Lipa because of the Dlsucet. Let's cross our fingers para makapasa. Anyway, we went straight to Mcdo to take our lunch. Went also to Big Ben. Then what we have planned, Starbucks.

It was a rainy day in Lipa. Sa batangas city ba? 




The cashiers were so friendly. Nakikipagjoke ako. Wala tawanan lang kaming lahat. Crush ko na eh. Haha. Joke. Yung Koreano nga tumapat pa sa amin. Ga daw si Oppa Appa. HAHA.


I ordered Choco Dip Donut. 


Kuya the writer let us write our own. 





















Here's what I wore. It was a breezy day in Lipa. Thankful I got the right outfit :)


Last photo I took with my sisters. After a long drive from Lipa I immediately went to my Tito's Burol. Please excuse my eyebags because all I did is to iyak and tears went flowing down my cheeks while talking with my  Twin Sister, Jen. I love her forever. I'm always here for you my cousin no matter what. :)
Are you curious of my blogpost title? It's because we shared kwentos last night with my family. Puro scary siya. But I'm not scared. Nakakatawa lang matakot mga pinsan ko. Haha! Just knew na masama pala mag dig pag ang dogs ang gumawa since cats dapat ang nagawa nun. Pahamak yung mga aso namin dito. Tapos may part na nagpaparamdam ang tito ko sa Alangilan. Basta. Interested talaga ako sa mga kwentong bayan. Lol. But I'm not into believing superstitions. Pero, nakakainterest lang talaga. That's what I'm emphasizing. 

It was a great Saturday with my family and friends! I can smell reunion. MMMM! I only got 5 hrs. of sleep. Wooh. Goodmorning Sunday! :D


I love you readers! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento