Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012

Blogging at it's anniversary!











Do you find this photo interesting? I'll ask this question to myself. "Patrice, do you find this photo interesting?" My answer is...

It was October 12, 2011 when I started blogging. I don't know how I got there. "Blogger". It's my first time also to read one. After that I went with another blog. "Break My Style" by Laureen Uy. I copied her photo to my phone. As in! Super mangyan ako that time. I was like. "Ala ang ganda. Save. Copy. Paste." I actually have no plans of copying their lifestyle. Their blogging lifestyle, I mean. I can't explain to you how God brought me here. This is not mababaw. It's not ordinary to be engaged in fashion blogging. Until I grab my first Candy Mag issue. That was November already. That Magazine is really inspiring. It motivated me to strive hard in Fashion. That time I was desperate to join the society most especially in blogging. If I were to define blogging? Blogging is a time of stressing your heart to what it beats. My heart simply beats for FASHION. Every morning I wake up I wish to be a fashion designer. I want to be based in New York City. I want to stroll the street stores and other boutiques at that OMG place! Let's go to what hinders my fashion dream. IT'S  HARD IF YOU'RE YOUNG. Yes. I don't have work that's why I can't buy what I really want. I just save my money/ allowance in order to buy one. That's not easy actually. Fashion inspired me in my studies. It was said here that I'm young, right? While I'm young I will study hard especially in my favorite subject, Physics for SOMEDAY I WILL ENJOY THE THINGS I'VE STRIVEN! Don't you love how it's a good influence to my life? Girls, it's not late to be part of my dreams. I'm encouraging you all not only to be a fashion enthusiast but also to be a dreamer like me. To those who are hopeless, Be hopeful of the bright world you're living at. There's nothing such as FASHION in my life. To all the people who has strengthened, strengthening and will be strengthening me, I love you with all my heart, God will never reject our dreams as long as it's meant for you. #Pray #Wish #Fashion #FashionDeisgner

P.S. As the following days come, you'll witness me, my dream, my heart as a girl as she travel the whole world of fashion! Virtual hugs! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento