Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2012

Lost 1Kg


Hi. It was a busy Friday and Saturday for me and my family. So i'll start with Friday. I was absent in class because we got home mga madaling araw na from the wake of my tito. Tapos that day nung afternoon, libing na so I need to absent talaga.



Don't you find this magazine very hot because of the cover? ZAC EFRON! *Blush*




Please excuse everything in here. I hope I wasn't overdressed at all.





\

With my cutie cousins. Ery why you no look at the camera? After all Ery's my favorite because he's so talkative and everything. Bipaul is also good because he's cute and hyper too. While Sofia's my baby ever since. :)


It's really hard para makakuha ng ganitong photo that's why I kept it even though I'm a failure here. Ery kasi!!



Saturday! 9 days of tito!

Grabe utas sa pictorial. Isama daw yung mga anak sa labas! LOL Okay. ROLL IT!


The Girls! Natatawa ako kasi nasama pa rin siya Achi pati sina Toy kahit girls lang. Girls daw sila. Lol!


With the Lola :)


Daming kulang! ;)


My Tita's. Maria's :)


When will we have a complete photo? Super kulang! Hahaha!




After all it was fun spending the day with my Family! It will take years to be with them like this again. I'm truly blessed being part of them!  :) Even though God has taken one from us, we're still thankful and blessed. Lord, salamat po. Hindi ko maimagine ang life ko without them seriously. Please take care of them! I love you po and to my readers! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento