Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Setyembre 21, 2012

First Love


           I can still recall of what I love doing when I was younger. I used to play "Teacher-teacheran" with my brother and cousins. Mom always told her "Kakilala" "Teacher ang gusto niyan" That moment when I learn that teaching is hard and has only little salary. So basically, I dislike my first love. Haha. But now, expect that every Friday I'll be doing things that teacher does! I was assigned @Malitam. The moment we're riding in a jeepney awhile ago, I can feel the so called "ESSENCE OF BEING A TEACHER". Everytime I see kids walking in the school, I smile to them. I said, "Hello!" "Hi!" Yes. I went to my assigned section. They're all nice! Some are makulits. Kids nature! But most of them listen well. Most of them participate to the discussion. I made one of my student to sing! The first song he sang was "Lupang Hinirang" I was shocked. But I expected it somehow? :)) Then I told him, "May alam ka pang iba?" He replied, "Hawak kamay." Basta. Kumanta talaga siya. Hehe. Nang aabuso ba? LOL NO! I taught them a song. I asked them to make a list of the things they can't live without. They kept on asking, "Ate pwede pong anim?" "Pwede pong ganito ganyan?" "Pwede pong drawing?" "Pwede pong may kulay?" Actually, nakakainis ang ganun. Pero, I need and have to be patient! Mostly did illustrations which I told them words will do. Mga pahirap sa buhay! :D I told them, "Lahat yan gawa ng Diyos." Then a student passed his work, "Ate pati mananggal?" *with manananggal on his work* WTF. "Sige. Sige. Ayos lang." GAAAAA. Mga batang ito. Parang di naman ako kakulit ng ganun dati ah?! 
Pero I enjoyed the day. Yung kasasabi lang ni sir na kapag may nag-alok sa inyong food, don't accept but say thankyou. It happened to me agad agad! The little boy was inviting me to eat his stick-o. I did what Sir has said. :)) Hay Lord. Naloka talaga ako the whole day! :)


                                                #JustGotHome





Their works! That's my babies :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento