Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Setyembre 23, 2012

Free Sabaw Video Ever! OMV of Moonlight Over Paris LOL


What's up my readers? Here's what i wore earlier. I'm sorry i know you're sick of my repeat clothes. Would you believe, bankrput na naman ako. Haha. And I can't hide my excitement for the upcoming October issue of  Candy! Zac Efron the cover. Omg! Im gonna die! Hehehe. I'm also excited for X-factor later. Idk. I just love the contestants there. I love their songs especially Gab's! Gosh. Moonlight over Paris, must hear guys. That's now my favorite song. Woo. I feel in Paris. I feel in London. Hay. What a magical feeling! Join me singing and dreaming! :)





Emote!



:) Are you ready? Sabaw video. Roll!
1
2
3
4
5
6
THIS IS IT





hahaha. did you enjoy watching? HAHA Told you! Very Sabaw :>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento