Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Setyembre 14, 2012

Friday Thoughts

Currently suffering to a trojan horse virus. UHHH. I hate how our requirements were being lined up for Tuesday. I didn't get the chance to have a copy for the movie. I'm blaming myself for downloading that thingy. HAY. My other option is to use other browser. UGH. I can't stand this feeling. How I wish I could go back to my sophomore life and study viruses once again. I'll ask our teacher how to remove them. They're a waste of time. Seryoso. Nakakainis. Sobra. I wanna die just because of this. 
- STRESS OUT

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento