Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Setyembre 14, 2012

Other Half

       She is not ordinary. We're blood related, YES. She's just my cousin. But. I treat her as my sister. Super Sister. Mega Twin. Lastly, my other half. :)


She's younger than me but I always consult my decisions to her. We grow in the same place, same people and same heart. We both love Fashion. We are dreamers of becoming a fashion designer someday. We always laugh and talk the whole day. Anything. Everything!


             One of my favorite photos! Very vintage. My love for her will be forever. We quarreled once! The reason is too shallow. OMG. I'll tell you.
                                      Ako: Ala pangit naman si Nicole. Pangit. 
             
             Then nagalit na siya. That Nicole was from Pbb her bet their. Nicole Uysiuseng. Ahaha! Tapos nung nagkabati kami eh sa bahay ng Lola ko. I'm going to take a bath. Nasa loob na ako. Ewan ko at binuksan ko yung door, then I saw her waiting for me to finish. Tapos pinasabay ko na siya. Tapos bati na kami! Ahaha! Yun lang talaga. :) I'm so proud of her. HAHA. Wala, feeling Nanay ang Peg. We're growing up na. I hate being long distance to her ng over over. I miss you much Jen. I love you so much also! I love you!! Virtual hugs my dear! Mwa! :)







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento