Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Miyerkules, Oktubre 31, 2012

Benevolence Get-away!

I'm so blessed to be part of this class. They're all big time kasi. Haha. Kidding!  Compared from the my last year section, 6 boys were added to us that made our section magulo. I'm not saying that Serenity wasn't the best, kasi maiingay lahat ng girls noon na masaya. And now, everybody's noisy na magulo. I bet all of us who went to Jesy's Resort eh mapapasabi ng BUWIS BUHAY SA BYAHE. It's really far from the city that's why very exciting :)








FHM MODELS? =)))






I suck here! AHAHA Karla why you so happy porket nag sink ako?! :D HAHAHA




Jeje pose :)




We're playing BULLSHIT. I lost actually :))


CUTIE! 



Karla's holding an R cupcake. While mine was "P" :)


Candid photo! teehee!




Hi Girls! :)


Eating! <3

From Left to Right: Evita, Jesy, Karla, Me, Kim and Jayvy.



Haha. Nakakatawa ito kasi napadaan lang kami dito eh! :))




Look how Jolly I am holding the P-Cupcake! :))



HAHAA. PANSININ NYO NAMAN YUNG NAILS KO PLEASE!







Bene! Thankyou so much for the time and sa fun! It's so nice to be with you guys! I hope for more gala! EK SA SUNOD. HAHAHAHA. Sana lang laging freebies :))

P.S
I would like to share to you the photos from our mini pictorial with my sissy Rica Dayag. :) HAHA. I remembered when we're still in first year! I used to call her "DENISE" :)) Tapos marami kaming kalokohan niyang noon. Di ga, Rica? Secret lang ha! HAHA. 
















This photo, so perfect! :">


I like this too! :)


Photos taken by: Karla Lisette and The owner of the camera and the place: Jesy Magadia :)

I love you my readers! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento