Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Nobyembre 9, 2012


Last Tuesday, we celebrated Ms. Maranan’s birthday. It’s like the old days; we usually buy her cake, flowers, balloons and other gifts. We’re assigned to buy shoes for her worth 800 pesos.  It’s really hard to find shoes with a yellow color that cost for 800 pesos only. We went to the stores at the mall luckily, we found one from Primadonna. Actually I have the same pair but the color’s different.  Just to share you the photos from the celebration.






With the craziest person I know. Deyum! She's so crazy. TEE HEE. HAHAA.





Again, Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Maranan! We are so lucky to have you. We, all the Sere, treat you as our 2nd mommy. Even though, you weren’t anymore our adviser, you’ll be always the mother of the group.  We love and miss you! :)



P.S.  Sorry for the late posts. I’m so busy reading stories at wattpad. I’m also dealing with a tv series entitled Jane by Design. I love you readers!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento