Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Nobyembre 16, 2012

Gorg week

After the career week, we had our LYF and finally our Sportsfest! Sad to say this would be my last here in Saint Bridget College. It was one of the best event happened in the campus (somehow boring though) but I gained lots of stuffs the whole week.  It's my first time @ jail booth. HAHAHA. IT WAS A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE. Being with a handsome man beside you is like "One of the best 10 mins. of my life" thing. Crush no offense. It's your fault because of your extra charm and your pretty look! *Tickles*  HAHA.


Here are some photos. Camera roll!






Laslas na ang hindi fail!






With the coolest adviser ever!



It was really fun! Congrats to the seniors and to everyone as well! We're now looking forward to Centennial Celebration! It would be a blast to all bridgetines by heart! Thankyou Lord, you're so amazing :)

Loveyou readers! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento