Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Linggo, Nobyembre 18, 2012

Rounded Sunnies: Newest Addiction


It's our Ustet for today. The entrance was held @ Canossa. Well about the test? Idk what to say, somehow I answered the questions! :) And after the test, we went straight to SM Lipa and we took our Lunch @ Bigg's Dinner since it's the resto who has the least customers inside. :)



I was surprised when Karla said "16!" Wow! 



What I ordered. Crispy Chicken and Kookie Monster! 


Karla ate Salisbury Steak. :3


wee! I love what I'm wearing here! 




Dark


Sexy Ladieeees! Op op!






Karla! :D


Without flash!


Me so demure!


Pout! This is the best glasses I have ever tried! Next time I'll see this, I will buy it!



A rocky road ice cream cake for our Merienda! It's 45 pesos only from Bake and Churn @ the ground floor of Sm Lipa Batangas :)



To summarize the whole day, it was really fun! I had a great time roaming around Canossa with my friends. I remembered DUFF (Raezia's roomate) LOL THAT! And I was so LOL-ed entering the stores. We're laughing from the clothes. The corsets. AHH. It's too fun to describe! Till next time Lipa. :)

- I love you my readers! ^_____^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento