Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Miyerkules, Oktubre 24, 2012

Plans For Sembreak

Hi! Our class was suspended for today, which means an early vacation for us students. Do you guys have plans this sembreak? I know you guys have too! I just want to share mine. First, I promised to organize my accessories (Ahaha!) Second, I will do the laundry of my bags and shoes, I'm so lazy but I really need to do it! :( Third, I will buy the November issue of Candy! Hihi! It's my 1 year of being a candy girl! Yay! I'm so thankful that I really found this magazine. It really motivated me to strive the hardest of being a girl. I'm so excited to grab this issue since I'm a fan of Leighton Meester! She is one of the newest ambassador of Penshoppe. I'm a big fan of penshoppe anyway! :) Lastly, I'm looking forward to visit our family in Alangilan! I've got lots of stories to share to you, Jen! (If you're reading this! AHAAA I was just that Badass you know :) ) I can't wait to play with my cousins, all of them!! I miss you so much guys! I'm planning to make a video of Oppa Gangnam Style, please prepare! I loff you little eggs! :P 



"November Issue of Candy 2012"


So, what are you guys up to now? :) Can you share it to me? So that I could do it also. Hahaha! I'm such a bored egg here. Haha! Keep updated with le posts! Thankyou Lord for the long rest! I love you! I love you readers! xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento