Mga Pahina

What defines her?

I live in this world for a dream. I want to meet different people in the world that's why I chose to become a tourism student in the next year. I crave for classy and fashionable dresses. I want to become a fashion designer of my own clothing line! I'll study and work hard in the future to fulfill these all. I have this political mind also to help other people. I want to write novels. I want to become an editor of a prestigious magazine. Owner of hotel, restaurant, resort, department store and a man's heart (someday. *crossfingers*) Business minded/ Creative. Blessed.

Biyernes, Oktubre 26, 2012

The sun goes up

After the rain has fell on the ground, sun will always be there to rise for another hope and life. We all experienced the heavy rain brought by the typhoon. I thought it will continue the whole day but thank God it didn't. So me and my mother went out to do some errands. 










I've got three items for today! Happy Little egg here.^^

Shorts from Crissa :)


Pair of shoes 


The November issue of Candy! I finally have! 1 year na! I'm so proud and very happy for today! How did you spend  your day? Would you like to share it? I love you so much guys! I can't wait to be reunited with my cousins tomorrow for real :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento